This page sets out the terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) for using the Topdeal.com.au website (the "Website”), which is run by Top Deal. Please be aware that by joining the Website and participating in the community you agree to abide by the Agreement. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you do not have permission to access the Website.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Conditions of membership
Topdeal is not the seller or supplier of, and does not endorse, any of the goods or services that are featured on the Website. We therefore do not have any of the legal obligations that apply to the sellers of those goods or services.
This means that we have no control over or responsibility for:
- the quality, safety, or legality of the goods or services available from retailers; or
- whether the retailer can or will supply and pass good title to any goods or services
We aim to provide accurate information (whether it be a deal, voucher, freebie, competition or something else) but often our content is user generated, crowd-sourced and/or sometimes based on speculation or limited details. We do not claim to always accurately represent the intentions or specifics of an offer from a third party, nor do we claim any association with third parties. Whilst we may attempt to verify an offer with a third party directly, you should assume that the offers on Topdeal haven't been verified. When you visit a third party from Topdeal you should not rely on the content provided by Topdeal. Instead please read and rely on the information provided by the third-party directly. One of the reasons behind this section of the terms and conditions is that we do not want our visitors and members to feel discontent towards a third party due to something misleading on Topdeal. Please always check, and then double check, with the terms and details of any offer or promotion with the third party directly.
By accessing or using any of the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 14 years of age or older, and if you are between 14 and 17 years of age, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission to join. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use any of the Website under any circumstances and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Website. Individuals 13 years of age or below are not eligible to join or use the Service.
Sharing content with us
In effort to make Topdeal a helpful, friendly place we ask that all content shared on the Website is in line with our guidelines.
Please be aware that when you share your content with us (for example, a deal’s description or a photograph of a product you have taken) you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want. This may include sharing it on our social media or providing your content to other media outlets (e.g. newspapers and online publications) for their own publication. These rights are granted to us for as long as we require them - even if you stop using our site.
Joining and using the Service
- User may use Topdeal without registering a user account. In order to use certain services on the Website, User will need to create an account. All the information User provides when User creates the account must be true, accurate, current and complete. User is responsible for all activities in User’s account as well as the security and protection of login information and passwords.
- Duplicate usernames are not allowed, so if the name that User entered is already in use, User will be prompted to choose another one.
- In order to sign up to the Website's newsletter, you will be required to register your email address.
- You can sign up to our newsletter through submitting your email address at any of the sign-up boxes featured throughout the Website or by creating an account via our Sign-Up page. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from Topdeal
- You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link featured within each of our newsletters.
- User agrees by posting or contributing content to the Topdeal, represents and warrants that he or she is not and shall not be in violation of the terms and conditions of any third-party coupon website.
Hopefully it would never come to this but we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any member’s account (including the removal of any points and/or commission) if, in our reasonable view, the member appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
User agrees that User will not use the Website to post any material, or links to any material, or to attach files, which include materials that:
- Violate any state or federal law or regulation designed to regulate electronic advertising;
- Vontain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- You must not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, "scrape", "crawl", or "spider" any pages contained in the Website.
- Amounts to trolling, or the making of controversial statements for the sole purpose of generating responses by others;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or exploit people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, and violates any federal or state law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors;
- Infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party;
Reporting an infringement of your copyright
Topdeal is a platform for user generated content. If you believe content has been uploaded to our platform that infringes your copyright please contact us so that we can investigate. Please note that only the copyright owner or their authorised representative may file a report of copyright infringement.
No Right to Copy Site
No part or content of Topdeal may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise or commercial purpose, without Topdeal's express prior written consent.
Use of Third-Party Links
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Topdeal.
- Topdeal has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that Topdeal shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Suspension and Termination
Topdeal retains the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your authorization to access or use the Website or to terminate your account at any time and for any reason. Possible reasons for terminating your authorization to access or use the Website or suspend or terminate your account may include, but is not limited to, if you violate any terms of this Agreement, if you cause liability to other users of the Website, if you do not use your account, or if your account is inactive for twenty-four (24) consecutive months or if the account has been associated with any questionable activity.
Changes to the Agreement
Please be aware that the Agreement may change from time to time and that, if it does, we'll update it on the Website.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Western Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website must be commenced in the appropriate court in the State of Western Australia.
If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and \enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the Website. We'll do our best to help.